Monday, March 30, 2009

Mutton Chops

Mutton Chops.

That's what this form of whiskering is called.

Aside from looking different, I don't know what the point of this is.

Still, I'll broker no negative comments about this style. As a college-aged youth, I sported this facial configuration of hair. It makes sense if the ledge between y0ur nose and lip isn't big enough to support an interesting 'stache. (I mean, you don't want to look like Terry Richardson. No matter how ironic you may feel.)

You may as well go bare-faced. Because, you could never grow anything like this that would look cool.

I know now.


By Powelson
306 Main Street
Cor. of Erie
Buffalo, N.Y.
Cabinet card, 4.25 x 6.5 inches



Carte de Visite, 2.5 x 4.25 inches




J. O'Neil
949 Broadway
Bet. 22D & 23D Sts.
N.Y.
Cabinet card, 4.25 x 6.5 inches

No comments: